St. Regis Culvert – Corrugated Steel Pipe Manufacturer
Our corrugated steel pipe (CSP) is available in a variety of thicknesses, lengths and coatings. All of our products are manufactured to the latest LRFD AASHTO and ASTM specifications. These products are used extensively in flood control, drainage, and storm water systems because steel is reliable, traceable, sustainable, and strong.
- Pipe sizes 6” diameter through 144” diameter
- Round or Arch shapes
- Range of wall thickness and coatings available
- Variety of corrugations to meet H20 and E80 live loads
- Smooth interior pipe available
- Max Flow and Dura Flow pipe
- Standard length is 20-feet, though many other lengths are available.
CSP – Slotted Drain Pipe
Slotted drain can be used to effectively remove surface runoff in curb and gutter applications or to intercept runoff in relatively flat areas. Our pipe is manufactured from galvanized or aluminized type II steel and is available in 12” to 48” inch diameters. Slotted drain materials are commonly used for airport, freeway, and parking lot construction.
CSP – Max Flow / Spiral Rib Pipe
Max Flow is available in both Galvanized and Aluminized Type II, this useful product was developed in response to our clients’ needs for a pipe product with the hydraulics of smooth-wall pipe and the exceptional value of corrugated metal pipe.
CSP – Dura Flow
Dura-FlowTM pipe, a smooth interior corrugated steel pipe, combines a standard corrugated exterior shell with a hydraulically smooth liner. The liner is continuously attached to the exterior shell along the lock seam.
CSP – Protective Coatings
CSP Protective Coatings include:
- Galvanized – The standard 2-ounce, hot-dipped zinc-coated CSP will perform in an environment of pH 6-10 and a Resistivity of 2,000-8,000 ohm-cm for an average service life of 50 years.
- Aluminized Type 2 – Provides a 75 year design life within the environmental range of pH 5-9 and resistivity as low as 1,500 ohm-cm. Economical alternative to reinforced concrete pipe.
- Polymer Coated – TRENCHCOAT is produced by DOW Chemical; it is a heavy-gauge polymer film that is bonded to both the inside and outside of galvanized CSP. Polymer coated CSP combines the benefits of steel and plastic. The polymer film provides corrosion and abrasion resistance that is superior to galvanized and aluminized coated steel pipe. Polymer coated CSP can provide a 100 year service-life.
- MDOT Polymer – Inspection 1
- MDOT Polymer – Inspection 2
- MDOT Special Provision for Polymer Coated Steel Pipe
- Dow Polymer Presentation
- Polymer Case Study
- Polymer Technical Information
- Material Certification Sheet
- NCSPA Durability Guide
- CSP Selection Guide
When your project requires pipe sizes and shapes that exceed the capabilities of lock seam corrugated steel pipe, St. Regis answers the call with Structural Plate, also called Multi Plate. The 6″ x 2″ corrugations in combination with increased steel thickness provide a strong durable structure. In addition to round and pipe arch shapes, structural plate is available in horizontal ellipse, underpass and box culvert shapes.
Structural Plates have many benefits compared to their alternatives, they are:
- Lightweight – compare to other types of structures of similar size, such as concrete bridges.
- Strong – the 6″ x 2″ corrugation is significantly stronger than other corrugations of the same thickness.
- Easily Installed – light equipment, simple tool and local labor forces can easily complete the assembly.
- Made to Last – our structural plate is protected by a 3-ounce zinc coating, which gives the structure a long life with 50 % more zinc than regular corrugated steel pipe.
- Conveniently Delivered – plates are shipped in compact nested bundles, minimizing handling and freight costs.
Top 3 Photos: 126” Diameter Caissons for River Point, Chicago, IL
Bottom 3 Photos: Wrigley Field Caissons for Case Foundation
St. Regis Culverts’ Super Cor is a revolutionary alternative to conventional corrugated steel plate, utilizing a 15″ x 5-1/2″ corrugation profile to generate superior strength and durability.
These design advancements have made it possible to provide a corrugated steel product that can span distances in excess of 75 ft. and provide an economical and dependable bridge structure. Super Cor is available in round, arch or box culvert shapes with and without inverts.
St. Regis Culvert produces a complete selection of accessories for every conceivable project. Among our most common applications are fittings; elbows, Ts and Ys and end sections. Fittings facilitate field connections and minimize flow disruption where lines merge or changes in flow direction occur.
Round or arched in a variety of sizes, slopes and materials, end sections are available for steel, plastic and concrete pipe. Easy to install and maintain, these end sections can be salvaged if the pipe must be moved or replaced. Trash guards are also available.
All St. Regis Culvert product materials are certified and meet standards set by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM). Our materials also meet criteria of the Buy American Act.
Safety Slope End Sections
Provides solutions to safety challenges, these end sections offer traversable parallel or cross-drain bars and a variety of slopes to meet requirements for the safer flattened roadside embankments, while increasing hydraulic efficiency.
Smooth Tapered Sleeve
Smooth tapered sleeves can be used to connect concrete and plastic pipe to a metal end section. One end of the sleeve wedges snugly into the pipe, and the other attaches to the end section using connectors. The sleeve ensures a consistent flow-line connection.
CSP Pipe Option Photos