St. Regis Culvert’s SmartDitch channel/lining system is a reliable, easy to install, high performance way to manage water conveyance available in trapezoidal and semicircular configurations. SmartDitch is durable, corrosion resistant and unaffected by acidic or alkaline soils and chemicals. SmartDitch offers many advantages over traditional water conveyance products.
Product Benefits include:
- Hydraulic characteristics constant over time
- 0.022 Manning’s “n” coefficient
- Reduces runoff velocities
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Withstands corrosion and chemical attacks
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Drainage applications
- Erosion/ sediment control
- Land development applications
- Irrigation/ agriculture
- Miscellaneous applications: industrial site containment systems, landfill drainage systems, temporary flow diversions.
SmartDitch Case Studies
A non-reinforced concrete spillway and multiple rip-rap applications failed after one year… See how St. Regis Culvert met the challenge